Latest official documentation together with other key texts and reports are available on the Statewatch website: “Observatory on the European Security Research Programme“.
Search this site:
- Lobbyists delight: draft European Parliament report calls for full-blown EU military research budget
- Please help this beleaguered industry! Commission launches consultation on security industry
- EU security research subsidies for Israel on trial at Russell Tribunal on Palestine
- Contractor sought for UK network of biometric booths
- Spying in a see through world: the “Open Source” intelligence industry
Tag Cloud"ethical" security research ADABTS airports arms trade Astrium BAE Systems behavioural analysis biometrics border control CCTV CIP programme civil liberties civil protection climate change counter-terrorism crap PR crisis management cybercrime Dassault DETECTER EADS EDSP EFFISEC eIDs EOS ETSI European Biometrics Forum European Defence Agency European Space Agency EUROPOL exports Finmeccanica FORESEC FP7 FP8 Fraunhofer FRONTEX GMES governance INDECT Indra intelligence interception Iran Israel less lethal weapons maritime security Microsoft nanotech Nokia-Siemens Olympic security organised crime pandemics passports pirates police equipment racism redefining security refugees RFID robots Sagem SAMURAI satellite surveillance SDA Somalia space STORK TALOS Thales TNO torture UAVs UN USA
Most read (last 24 hrs)
- "Total Airport Security" (part 3): Israel's Verint Systems leads €9 million EC-funded consortium
- Nokia-Siemens admits selling surveillance system to Iran: time to regulate Homeland Security exports
- USA's $3.7 billion Secure Border Initiative cancelled
- Loitering and other suspicious behaviour: EU funded "smart CCTV"
- Governed by robots: 'Border Security 2010' and 'towards e-borders'