Latest official documentation together with other key texts and reports are available on the Statewatch website: “Observatory on the European Security Research Programme“.
Search this site:
Tag Cloud"ethical" security research ADABTS airports arms trade Astrium BAE Systems behavioural analysis biometrics border control CCTV CIP programme civil liberties civil protection climate change counter-terrorism crap PR crisis management cybercrime Dassault DETECTER EADS EDSP EFFISEC eIDs EOS ETSI European Biometrics Forum European Defence Agency European Space Agency EUROPOL exports Finmeccanica FORESEC FP7 FP8 Fraunhofer FRONTEX GMES governance INDECT Indra intelligence interception Iran Israel less lethal weapons maritime security Microsoft nanotech Nokia-Siemens Olympic security organised crime pandemics passports pirates police equipment racism redefining security refugees RFID robots Sagem SAMURAI satellite surveillance SDA Somalia space STORK TALOS Thales TNO torture UAVs UN USA
Most read (last 24 hrs)
- UK police plan to use military-style spy drones hits front pages
- The age of the killer robot
- Total airport security (part 2): "the airport technology of the future"
- "Convenient Killing: Armed Drones and the 'Playstation Mentality'" - new report
- Drone manufacturer Israel Aerospace Industries in running for more EU funding